COACH GUARD® PRODUCTS
COACH GUARD HEIGHT CONTROL VALVES
- 100% tested for airflow, time delay and leaks
- Check valve internal to height control valve
- Designed to last
- Brass exhaust fittings
- Ready to mount
- Materials at high wear points use case-hardened steel. Many competitors use low-strength alloy metal.
- Nickel-plated components for low friction, low wear, and good sealing
- Polished parts, zinc body, and MoS2-filled nylon bearings (low friction and low wear) mean longevity and reliability
- Uses soft rubber ball seat to ensure positive action under repeated use. This is a high failure point on competitors' valves.
- Precise factory set delay yields consistency and ease of operation
- 12 month/100,000 mile warranty on parts and labor
Note: Time delay - This is a problem on competitors' valves. Due to large variations from unit to unit, the ride characteristics of the vehicle can be erratic. The COACH GUARD version maintains a tight +/- two-second tolerance on time delay.
||Height control valve - Universal Mount
||Height control valve - RTS front, replaces 4992908
Return to previous page
Motor Coach Industries - A New Flyer company: Corporate Address 200 East Oakton Street, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018 | Phone: 866-MCICOACH
Copyright 2004-2016 Motor Coach Industries Int'l, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.